Saturday 17 November 2012

Absent !!!







Hello !!! Yes I am finally back !!! It has been quite a while since my last post, which conveniently ended while going on holidays.  We had a wonderful break in Thailand with the family, sliding in  some Muay Thai boxing while over there aswell, which was an unbelievable experience....a post for another day.  

Upon returning have been frantic busy trying to juggle my growing personal training business, my own training, family life and well...just life !!

I have tried to stay present on my Facebook page "Urbanfit Studio" and do realise that not everyone is on Facebook, so I do apologise for my lack of presence on my blog.  I am back now and have so much to talk about so stay tuned.

I do hope you have all been well and have been working hard on your health and fitness journeys.  Have you been reaching goals and making new ones ???? 

I look forward to sharing ideas, thoughts, recipes and workouts on a more regular basis in the near future.  

Have a wonderful weekend everyone !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!